Our Florence Tefl Course
The Via Lingua Certificate in Teaching English as Foreign Language
"I learned I want to strive to be a great teacher and educator. Thanks to Via Lingua I got my confidence back and I'm ready to move to to the next chapter in my life. I will move forward with full force . In just a short time I gained insights and knowledge in a well-balanced way. I appreciated the hands-on approach during teaching practice. I'm going to be a great teacher thanks to the strong foundation I gained."
TEFL Certification with Via Lingua in Florence, Italy - 2021
Earn a Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- 4-week, 130 hour intensive TEFL certificate course
- 10 hours TEFL teaching practice
- Internationally experienced TEFL trainers
- Internationally recognized TEFL certificate
- Global TEFL employment assistance
ALL-INCLUSIVE TUITION PACKAGE
- Welcome breakfast
- Course fee (tuition, all course materials, unlimited use of all training center facilities including course moderation fee, certification)
- Graduation ceremony & typical Tuscan lunch
- Lifetime job guidance
- Italian language and culture lessons included!
When you choose Via Lingua Florence YOU CHOOSE:
- A globally recognized TEFL qualification, with opportunities for Masters' level coursework..
- An accredited Certificate in TEFL.
- To study in a dynamic, professional language school.
- Small group sizes and individual attention.
- An experienced team of TEFL staff and trainers that will support you throughout your stay.
- A dedicated course coordinator who will assist you with everything you need to know about Florence.
- Assistance to secure a reputable teaching job in Italy, or the location of your choice.
- Graduate credits towards a Master's in TESOL at many universities.
The Via Lingua Florence TEFL Certificate Course The course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching…