Our Florence Tefl Course
The Via Lingua Certificate in Teaching English as Foreign Language
TEFL Certification with Via Lingua in Florence, Italy - 2018-19
Earn a Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- 4-week, 130 hour intensive TEFL certificate course
- 10 hours TEFL teaching practice
- Internationally experienced TEFL trainers
- Internationally recognized TEFL certificate
- Global TEFL employment assistance
ALL-INCLUSIVE TUITION PACKAGE
- Welcome breakfast
- Course fee (tuition, all course materials, unlimited use of all training center facilities including course moderation fee, certification)
- Graduation ceremony & typical Tuscan lunch
- Lifetime job guidance
- Italian lessons included!
When you choose Via Lingua Florence YOU CHOOSE:
- A globally recognized TEFL qualification, with opportunities for Masters' level coursework..
- An accredited Level 5 Certificate in TEFL.
- To study in a dynamic, professional language school.
- Small group sizes and individual attention.
- An experienced team of TEFL staff and trainers that will support you throughout your stay.
- A dedicated course coordinator who will assist you with everything you need to know about Florence.
- Assistance to secure a reputable teaching job in Italy, or the location of your choice.
The Via Lingua Florence TEFL Certificate Course The course is essentially practical in nature, with just enough theory to provide sound principles on which to base your practice. In the morning, there are input sessions on the skills and methods of teaching…