TEFL CERTIFICATE COURSE IN FLORENCE, ITALY
EFL Job Guidance
Careers & Jobs
Demand for English teachers with accredited TEFL/TESOL qualifications is on the rise worldwide. According to a recent study, two billion people will start learning English over the next 10 years. This presents unlimited opportunities to teach and live all over the world!
Via Lingua Florence offers you lifetime job-finding support, which means that our team is at your service before, during, and after the course to make sure you find a teaching position. Experience shows that participants who put the effort into preparing a strong resume/CV find teaching positions within 0 - 30 days after completing the certification program.
ESL Career Support Includes:
• Professional resume/CV preparation
• List of language schools in your preferred destination country(s)
• Internet sites and job boards specializing in ESL positions
• Introduction to our ESL recruitment partners
• Specific country information
• Job offer and contract advice
Through our international network of schools and contacts, we aim to help you find a job anywhere in the world.
- Trainees participate in a group session on how to modify their CV / resume for EFL teaching.
- Trainees are advised about job opportunities in the local area and lists of current vacancies, jobs sites and schools are provided.
- Trainees participate in a group
session that covers
- choosing where to work
- conditions in various countries
- what to look for in a language school
- preparing for an interview
- interview techniques
- Each trainee is invited to discuss the progress of the job search, and is given further individual assistance as required.
- We help you to research vacancies in your chosen location(s)
- The Via Lingua network will continue to offer support and guidance throughout your career.
© Copyright Cteflflorence.com - American Language Center